GNLU Recruitment 2017 Walk in for Medical Officer Post in Medical has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018 and recruitment for GNLU Medical Officer Post Recruitment 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the Medical Officer Post in Medical Recruitment 2017 and also check the eligibility interview date on 09 June 2017 .
GNLU Recruitment 2017
GNLU Recruitment 2017 Walk in for Medical Officer Post in Medical in various departments’ GNLU Medical Officer Post Recruitment 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to Medical Officer Post in Medical Recruitment 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in GNLU Recruitment 2017.
More details about GNLU Recruitment 2017 Walk in for Medical Officer Post in Medical and number of vacancies, eligibility, GNLU Medical Officer Post Recruitment 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for Medical Officer Post in Medical Recruitment 2017 and important dates are given below.
GNLU Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Position: Medical Officer (Part Time/Full Time)
Walk in Interview: Friday, 09 June 2017
Requirements: Educational Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Registrar, the incumbent shall perform the following role and responsibilities;
- Ensure the efficient and accurate delivery of consultation and necessary healthcare to the students and staff at GNLU;
- Maintain all medical records of the patients on routine basis;
- Ensure that the first aid and emergency medicines required in the clinic are available at all the thmes, to meet any urgent medical needs;
- Report all the matters of importance/seriousness, pertaining to students’ healthcare or any general potential hazards at all the times;
- Ensure proper health care to students’ from time to time on problems being faced or as and when the circumstances demand through consultation and awareness programs;
- Provide the details/history of the patient to their parents, if require with prior permission of the University authorities;
- Comply with occupational health & safety requirements as per the government norms;
- Overall management and administration of the healthcare centre;
- Provide guidance and suggestions for improvement of medical facilities on the campus on regular basis;
- Perform any other duties as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website https://www.gnlu.ac.in/career.php
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about GNLU Recruitment 2017 Walk in for Medical Officer Post in Medical like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for GNLU Recruitment 2017 click here