IBPS is top most recruiting institute in India. Every year IBPS releasing latest job notifications to fill all kinds of banks. A large number of candidates applying for IBPS but very few candidates getting selection. Rest of candidates not qualifying in prelims examination. Because of lack of preparation and guidance. Here we are providing full information and complete details about IBPS Bank Interview Questions.
IBPS provide best a large number of opportunities to all candidates. This page is completely filled with full and best information about IBPS Interview Questions. Candidates who are successfully clear in IBPS exam they are called for interview. Here we are providing IBPS Bank Interview questions with answers and bank interview tips & paper pattern and IBPS Latest interview questions.
How to prepare for IBPS Exam Interview?
Who are qualified in mains examination those candidates are called for interview. In IBPS interview they ask about yourself, your background. They check your complete details. Qualification based questions, and current affairs, general questions, banking sector these interview process will be 15-20 minutes.
They check your attention and personality every aspect they observe in interview. They observe way of speaking etc. Here you can full information about IBPS Bank Interview Questions and Answer.
IBPS Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Who successfully qualified in the online written exam they are called for interview and department scheduled a team of 3-4 members for this.
- IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work
- experience / your hobbies etc.)
- IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
- Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Interview
- IBPS Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in IBPS Interview.
Top Common Questions in Interview
- Introduce / Describe yourself?
- What is your father’s name & his job profile?
- Your family background?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- About Your Educational background?
- About Your previous achievements?
- What is the Job Profile of bank PO?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about banking?
- What is a Bank?
- What is Indian Economy?
- What is Indian Constitution?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities should one possess be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organization?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- When was this bank nationalized?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Your strong and weak points?
- As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- Any girlfriend? If not then why?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What have you done if you face different language situation in future?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don’t get final selection in this examination to what would you do?
- Why don’t you join your family business?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in
- which bank they are serving?
- Banking Related Questions in IBPS Interview
Interviewers ask about banking sector because of after selection candidates working in bank. So candidates should know some knowledge about banking sector then only candidates work easy and technical way.
- Who is the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What are the basics of monetary policy?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- Differences between Clerk and PO
- The difference between Check and Draft?
- What is overdraft?
- Difference between debit card and credit card
- What is ‘Green Channel’?
- Best General Knowledge Books for IBPS Exam.
- What do you understand by KYC?
- Any Ideas to improve Banking service?
- What is Plastic currency?
- What is an ATM?
- What is a Debit card & a Credit card?
- Different types of A/Cs and their features?
- NABARD and its role.
- What is a fixed deposit? (Min and max periods for the same.)
- What is TDR/STDR?
- What is a gift card?
- What is CBS?
- Does CORE stand for?
- What is Dubai Crisis?
- What is the subprime crisis?
- What is repo rate?
- What is Reverse Repo?
- What is Bank rate?
- What is SLR?
- What is CRR?
- What is CBS (Core Banking Solution)?
- What is ABSA account?
- What is Call money rate?
- What is prime lending rate?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is m-commerce?
- What is marketing?
- What is an NPA?
- SAFRAESI Act
- What are NBFCs?
- About Online Banking?
- About Mobile Banking?
- CBS, SWIFT, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS. What are their full forms, features, and benefits?
- What are main points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?
- What are the essential products or schemes launched by various banks recently?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
IBPS Current Affairs related questions
In Banking Sector they can do modification in banking process. Candidates should know everything about banking regularly so they ask about latest modifications and latest features technical point of view. So candidates should prepare Current Affairs also.
Best Practice steps for Answer Interview Questions of IBPS Exam
- Printout of your IBPS Application form
- Copy of IBPS Interview Call Letter
- Resume with all your qualities and experiences (you may also face some resume based questions
- (HR questions you are going to face in Interview).
- Now read Banking questions and latest newspaper for current affairs questions.
- Read local language if you do not have knowledge of it.
- And In front of examiner sit properly with full of confidence. Answer them in a single way don’t
- focus here and there & your daily life activities once focus on Interview, not on anything else.
Avoid Common Interview Mistakes
- No knowledge of banking sector they surely asked you related questions be prepared for it.
- Not updated on Current Affairs topics must read newspapers of last one month and watch news channel for latest events especially related to banking and financial industry.
- Being careless in GK around you and popular.
- Unknown to yourself
- Nervousness at that time does not give proper answers speak slowly sounds weak in passion answer with full confidence and handle the situation when you don’t know any of answer carries them to the other question in a nice way. Speak smartly is a helpful thing in any field.
- Don’t as much confidence in other experience because the situation is always different at every time.