IITM JRF Atmospheric Sciences Jobs 2017 has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018 and recruitment for JRF Atmospheric Sciences in Pune 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the IITM Pune Atmospheric Sciences jobs 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 15 Nov 2017.
JRF Atmospheric Sciences in Pune 2017
IITM JRF Atmospheric Sciences Jobs 2017 in various departments JRF Atmospheric Sciences in Pune 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to IITM Pune Atmospheric Sciences jobs 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in IITM Pune jobs 2017.
More details about IITM JRF Atmospheric Sciences Jobs 2017 and number of vacancies, eligibility, JRF Atmospheric Sciences in Pune 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for IITM Pune Atmospheric Sciences jobs 2017 and important dates are given below.
IITM Pune jobs Vacancy Details:
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (1st Class) in Atmospheric Sciences /Physics /Environmental Science /Environmental Engineering/ Meteorology/GIS, remote sensing /Health Sciences (equivalent degree) from a recognized university /institution with NET/GATE/JAM/JEST qualified OR M.Tech. in any one of the above subject (for M.Tech., NET/GATE/JAM/JEST is not essential).
Desirable Qualification: 1) Post-1 (Modeling): Good knowledge of working in LINUX /UNIX system and Fortran programming skill along with WINDOWS. It is desirable if the candidate has hands on experience in WRF or WRF-Chem model. Such candidate will be given special preference. Scope of work: Requires helping in development and running the chemistry-transport air quality forecasting model.
2) Post-2 (Emissions): Good knowledge of computer usage in Windows and software packages. Knowledge of Geographic information system (GIS) software is desirable. Scope of the work: Development of emission inventory of pollutants and GHGs and field survey using GIS software.
3) Post-3 (Observations): Good knowledge of instrumentation, computer usage and software packages. Special preference to those who have experience in air pollution analysers and automatic weather stations. Scope of the work: To help establish observational network in field (Mumbai),assimilation of meteorological and air quality data on routine basis and analysis with filed activity.
4) Post-4 (Air Quality and Health): Good knowledge of Air Quality and Exposure assessment. Impact of air quality and climate on Health. Air Quality management.
No.of Posts: 4
Upper Age Limit: Up to 28 years as on 01.11.2017
Stipend :Rs. 25000
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role : Research/JRF/SRF
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about IITM JRF Atmospheric Sciences Jobs 2017 like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for IITM Pune jobs 2017 click here