Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Apply for Social Worker Registry DEO Posts has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for Social Worker Registry DEO Posts Recruitment posts interested candidates can apply for the Malabar Cancer Centre Social Worker Recruitment and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Apply for Social Worker Registry DEO Posts in various departments’ Social Worker Registry DEO Posts Recruitment and applications are invited through online mode up to Malabar Cancer Centre Social Worker Recruitment for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment.
More details about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Apply for Social Worker Registry DEO Posts and number of vacancies, eligibility, Social Worker Registry DEO Posts Recruitment selection procedure, how to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Social Worker Recruitment and important dates are given below.
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualifications: MSW from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience: Any experience in Registry in a reputed hospital would be preferable.
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 28,773/-
Registry Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualifications: Degree with Diploma in Computer Application from a Government Institution/University.
Experience: 2Year experience in Registry in a reputed hospital would be preferable.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.15,732/-
- Application and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara(PO), Thalassery,
- Kerala – 670103 without fail, So as to reach on or before 12/06/2017 till 4.30 PM.
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Social Worker – NCDIR/ICMR Project” or “Application for the post of Registry Data Entry Operator – NCDIR/ICMR Project”
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected.
Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test / interview.
- Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the originals at the time of test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/Written test.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment Apply for Social Worker Registry DEO Posts like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment click here