MPKV Recruitment Apply for Project Asst Post has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for MPKV Project Asst Post Recruitment posts interested candidates can apply for the Project Asst Post Recruitment and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from .
MPKV Recruitment 2017
MPKV Recruitment Apply for Project Asst Post in various departments’ MPKV Project Asst Post Recruitment and applications are invited through online mode up to Project Asst Post Recruitment for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in MPKV Recruitment 2017.
More details about MPKV Recruitment Apply for Project Asst Post and number of vacancies, eligibility, MPKV Project Asst Post Recruitment selection procedure, how to apply for Project Asst Post Recruitment and important dates are given below.
MPKV Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Designation: Project Assistant
No. of posts: 01
Emolument per Month: Rs. 10000 + H.R.A. @10% per month
Minimum eligibility:Agriculture Diploma with two year experience / B. Tech (Agril.Engg.)
- The preference will be given to candidates having experience of working in University! State/ Central Govt. Managed projects/ schemes.
- The preference will be given to candidates with B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) Degree.
- Duration: 6 months .
Terms and Conditions:
- Appointment is of purely on temporary basis and for six months subjected to the termination on closing of / termination of RKVY project. The candidature of the candidate will be cancelled at any time without giving reason(s) thereof.
- The selected candidate will be required to give an undertaking that he/she will not leave the assignment half way and shall complete the work in the prescribed time limit. In this regards the candidate selected for the post will have to execute bond on stamp paper of Rs. I00/- as per university rules.
- The selection committee will interview only eligible candidates. The applicants will have to appear for the interview on scheduled date and time at their own cost.
- If candidates are more, written test will be taken for screening the candidates and after screening selected candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://mpkv.ac.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about MPKV Recruitment Apply for Project Asst Post like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for MPKV Recruitment click here