NIRRH Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Technician-III Post has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018 and recruitment for Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the NIRRH Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 14th June 2017.
NIRRH Recruitment 2017
NIRRH Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Technician-III Post in various departments Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to NIRRH Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in NIRRH Recruitment 2017.
More details about NIRRH Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Technician-III Post and number of vacancies, eligibility, Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for NIRRH Technician-III Post Recruitment 2017 and important dates are given below.
NIRRH Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Title of projects: Refining and validation of Resazurin-based 96-well plate method for assessment of antimicrobials against laboratory
Name of the Post: Technician-III
No. of vacancy: 01
Consolidated Salary: Rs.18,000/- p.m.
12th pass in Science Subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT or PMW or radiology/radiography or required subject) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized organization
B,Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
Desirable: B.Sc or M.Sc in biological sciences with experience in microbiological techniques.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years
Duration: 1 Year
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
- Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested
- photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://www.nirrh.res.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about NIRRH Recruitment 2017 Walk In for Technician-III Post like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for NIRRH Recruitment 2017 click here