RGCB Recruitment 2017 Apply for Senior Program Manager Post has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for Senior Program Manager Post Recruitment 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the RGCB Senior Program Manager Recruitment 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online before June 15, 2017.
RGCB Recruitment 2017
RGCB Recruitment 2017 Apply for Senior Program Manager Post in various departments’ Senior Program Manager Post Recruitment 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to RGCB Senior Program Manager Recruitment 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in RGCB Recruitment 2017.
More details about RGCB Recruitment 2017 Apply for Senior Program Manager Post and number of vacancies, eligibility, Senior Program Manager Post Recruitment 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for RGCB Senior Program Manager Recruitment 2017 and important dates are given below.
RGCB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Provides technical direction for laboratories by analyzing and interpreting laboratory functions and developing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for operating and maintaining laboratories.
- Monitors laboratory activities by testing, analyzing, and approving sample collection, reviewing laboratory procedures, and taking corrective actions when deficiencies are identified. Prepares budget for laboratory, determines requirements for new equipment and supplies, prepares bid specifications, and maintains inventory.
- Maintains laboratory files relative to productivity, inventory, quality control review, test types, and special programs, and prepares required reports. Develops and conducts laboratory training programs for laboratory staff of local health units and clinics in area of expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- An MD or PhD Degree
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a tertiary care hospital / Medical College Hospital.
- Adequate demonstrable expertise in operating laboratory equipment and biological sample collection along with practical knowledge and experience in clinical biochemistry, laboratory methods, hematology, quality improvement, safety and procedural accuracy; regulatory practice standards.
- Exposure to Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) is important.
- Basic maintenance expertise of standard laboratory equipment and experience in selection and use of reagents is needed.
- Knowledge of Quality management (NABL/NABH) is expected.
Minimum 1 year prior experience in molecular biology and cell culture/ tissue culture techniques along with bioinformatics skills including DNA and protein sequence analysis is preferred.
AGE: Below 45 years as on the date of advertisement.
EMOLUMENTS: Rupees 70,000 (consolidated) per month.
DURATION: One year or till termination of the project whichever is earlier. Further extension will be on performance evaluation and continuation of the project.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before June 15, 2017. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://rgcb.res.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about RGCB Recruitment 2017 Apply for Senior Program Manager Post like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for RGCB Recruitment 2017 click here