TRB TN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1058 Lecturer Posts has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018 and recruitment for 1058 Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the TRB TN Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17-06-2017 to 07-07-2017.
TRB TN Recruitment 2017
TRB TN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1058 Lecturer Posts in various departments 1058 Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to TRB TN Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in TRB TN Recruitment 2017.
More details about TRB TN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1058 Lecturer Posts and number of vacancies, eligibility, 1058 Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for TRB TN Lecturer Posts Recruitment 2017 and important dates are given below.
TRB TN Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No, of Posts: 1058
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Department:
- Civil Engineering: 112 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 219 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 91 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 118 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering: 03 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 134 Posts
- Information Technology: 06 Posts
- Production Engineering: 06 Posts
- Textile Technology: 03 Posts
- Printing Technology: 06 Posts
- English: 88 Posts
- Mathematics: 88 Posts
- Physics: 83 Posts
- Chemistry: 84 Posts
- Modern Office Practice: 17 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not over 57 years as on 01-07-2017 and 58 years for superannuation.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess first class Bachelor’s Degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned for Lecturer in Engineering Subjects & First class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of study for Lecturer in Non-Engineering subjects.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam & certificate verification.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ SCA/ ST and PWD candidates) through online net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.trb.tn.nic.in from 17-06-2017 to 07-07-2017.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about TRB TN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1058 Lecturer Posts like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below.
Direct link for TRB TN Recruitment 2017 click here