UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 has released a latest govt jobs notification for 2017-2018.and recruitment for UPSC Exam 2017 posts interested candidates can apply for the UPSC 710 posts Exam 2017 and also check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017.
UPSC CMSE Exam 2017
UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 in various departments’ UPSC Exam 2017 and applications are invited through online mode up to UPSC 710 posts Exam 2017 for admission to the written examination. For the direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2017-2018 for following posts included in UPSC CMSE Recriutment 2017.
More details about UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 and number of vacancies, eligibility, UPSC Exam 2017 selection procedure, how to apply for UPSC 710 posts Exam 2017 and important dates are given below.
UPSC CMSE Exam Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 710
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination – 2017
Name of the Services/ Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2017. Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Instruction to apply online:
Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ids scanned copies of photographs 2 signatures
- Logon to website UPSC CMSE Exam click here
- Select the desired post & click on “click to apply”
- Read all instructions & fill all the details carefully
- Check once before submit the form
After submission take print out of online application form for future use
For more about UPSC CMSE Exam 2017 like enrolment, eligibility, qualification and other information click on the link given below
Direct link for UPSC CMSE Exam click here